Saturday 24 January 2015

#GoSleek with ASUS EeeBook X205TA!


Image Source: Indiblogger ASUS campaign

I work in a bank and have a job profile where I have to visit clients, sites and other bank branches. All these job requirements make it essential for me to buy a gadget that suits my lifestyle and gives me features that allow me to give my best. I need a device that allows me to carry it easily, is light, attractive and also has hardware and software features that give me the best functionality.

ASUS EeeBook X205TA is my choice when I think of a device that suits my lifestyle. It is attractive with an ultra thin and well built  design of only 1.75 cm, a Quad-Core processor that is suitable for multitasking and which prevents lag and is available at a great price. For someone like me, who is always working on several things at once, this feature sure attracted my attention towards this device. Apart from the above two features, it also gives a screen which is 29.4 cm with bezel design which is the right size for me. Not too small and not too large, just appropriate for carrying around without any difficulty.

I also loved the touch pad which is larger than what is normally offered. It is 36% larger and will definitely help people like me who have big fingers and use it more than a mouse when working. I have often struggled with small touchpads which don't give me enough space to navigate while using it to work. So getting a bigger touchpad is definitely a feature that attracts me. 

ASUS EeeBook X205TA also solves the universally faced issue of storage by offering 500 GB of ASUS WebStorage for 2 years absolutely free and if this is not enough, then Microsoft One Drive is also offering 1 TB space absolutely free for 1 year! 

It has a battery life of over 12 hours which is very impressive. It's fanless design helps it in minimizing the noise that it emits as compared to the other products similar to it, so we can work in a quiet environment. Both these features further attracted me and made me feel that I had found the device I would love for myself!

Summing it all together, ASUS EeeBook X205TA is a great device that gives us so much from great design to its compactness and premium feel with power and style to extensive features like a larger touchpad, an appropriately sized screen for working, the power of Windows 8.1 and the guarantee of a trusted brand like ASUS. At just 14, 999 rupees, this is a great bargain. I favour ASUS EeeBook X205TA as my choice between ASUS EeeBook X205TA and ASUS All In One PC ET2040 based on the demands of my lifestyle.


This post is written part of Indi-Happy Hours by Indiblogger in association with ASUS India #GoSleek campaign.

0 comments:

Post a Comment