Thursday 22 January 2015

#ImmuneIndia- Healthy Children make a happy Home

Image Source: IndiBlogger
It is said that "Health is wealth" and I could not agree more to this. Everything is better and more appealing in our lives when we are healthy. This is even more apt for children. I still remember when my kids were young. Their laughter filled the house and our hearts with happiness but when they fell ill, it was like a switch had been clicked off. Everything looked dull. Nothing appealed. We all got sad watching them sneezing or down with fever.

We did everything to keep them safe from infections, germs and diseases but you cant be too cautious with kids. No amount of medicines could keep them completely safe. The only full proof solution that my mother told me was to develop their immune system which plays an essential in fighting off infections and illness. But how to boost their immunity?

I knew my children too well to know that they would never eat anything tasting bitter. I already had faced difficulty making them take their medicines but then remembered about the one buddy I had relied on to keep me safe during my own childhood, Dabur Chyawanprash!

When I bought one for my own kids, the first time, I still remember the proud look on my mother's face. She was happy that I had remembered this old and reliable formulation and was willing to give it to my children. Dabur Chyawanprash is a tried and tested formulation with comprises of over 40 natural ingredients like Amla, Giloy and several other highly beneficial herbs. Amla is the best anti-oxidant and known to boost and strengthen our internal defense mechanism i.e our immune system and prepares our body to fight the day-to-day infections such as cough and cold etc.

Easily eatable in all weathers, Dabur Chyawanprash is now available in many flavours like mixed fruit, mango etc., thus, giving everyone more varieties to savour this great product. Nothing like the bitter medicines, it tastes great and has many health benefits. My kids loved this product and studiously took it everyday. They have even continued this tradition till date and now have even told about the benefits of this great product to their friends.

Everyone in my family is safe because of Dabur Chyawanprash. Now available in different flavours, I love the mixed fruit flavour more and never a day goes by when I don't take it with hot milk.

When we are healthy, we are happy and able to enjoy our lives better. No wonder, Dabur Chyawanprash is used so widely in the country and trusted by millions. It has brought health and happiness to many homes and I am sure it will continue bringing the gift of health to many more homes in the future.

If you haven't tried Dabur Chyawanprash then go try it and I am sure you will see the difference in your health and in your family's health.

Read more about this great product here: https://www.liveveda.com/daburchyawanprash/

This post is written as part of Indi-Happy Hours as part of #ImmuneIndia campaign on Indiblogger in association with Dabur Chyawanprash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment