If you are trying to loose weight then you must know about the so called "crash diets" that promise big results in small spans of time but do you really know the truth about these diets?
While you must feel all good about yourself when you suddenly loose kgs of weight in just a few days, the reality is that along with the weight you are also loosing your health!
The crash diets often involve staying hungry and using chemical supplements that don't benefit the body in any way but in turn, deprive the body of essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals, leading to the weakening of our body and mind. We start getting grumpy, irritated, always feeling fatigue, no longer able to concentrate on work and definitely unable to stay like the energetic person that we once were!
So let me ask you. Is loosing weight like this worth it?
Would you prefer a drawn, listless, grumpy and distracted persona with hollows under their eyes or a bright, energetic, happy and glowing persona? Both these versions of people will loose weight but the difference will come when they try to maintain their weight, stay healthy, strong and happy.
The person eating healthy with the right amount of physical labour will live a long, happy and healthy life while the other crash diet person will get weaker and unable to enjoy life.
So to keep that healthy glow on your face and live life to the maximum while also staying in shape, we need a balanced diet with nutrition, energy and which boosts our immunity.
While eating lots of vegetable, fruits and minimum of oil, sugar and rice is a great way to start, I have experienced that including honey in my diet not only fastened my weight loss plans but also has strengthened my body. I have made some long lasting changes to my lifestyle that I know will keep me healthy and able to manage my weight in the long run.
Honey, as we know, is a great source of nutrients, minerals and it also provides our body with energy. Known to be helpful in loosing and maintaining healthy weight, honey has been used by people since ages. If you are trying to loose weight and stay healthy without compromising then including Honey in your diet can help you in the following ways:
1) It helps in managing weight. Add a spoonful of Dabur Honey to warm water and drink it every morning on an empty stomach and see the difference yourself!
2) Honey is a natural sweetener and unlike processed sugar does not harm our body.
3) It is a great Energy Source.
4) Honey also helps improve our digestion.
5) Honey when applied to our face also helps in beautifying our skin and leaves it clean with a natural glow.
6) Honey is also used to cure cough and cold. It is a natural immunity booster and helps our body fight the infection. Include Dabur Honey in your milk, tea and overall diet and see how you stay strong and illness free.
Try the Honey Diet, eat healthy, exercise daily and you'll not only loose weight but also get more healthy!
I use Dabur Honey. It is natural, trusted and 100% pure honey that has been used by my family since I was a young child.