Thursday 9 July 2015

UC Browser ~ Surf it All! Surf it Fast! #YuviSurfsUC

Source
Cricket is like religion in India. It is a way of life for us, Indians and I am no different. I love this “Gentlemen’s Game” and religiously follow the matches, news and other updates from the Cricketing world. But often my hectic life and long work hours make it impossible to follow the matches on TV. Also the unforeseen emergencies like sudden arrival of guests, my children’s exams that make my wife restricting TV time not only for the kids but also for me etc.

In such situations, I rely on watching the matches and following the updates online. But here too, there are complications. The low Internet connection/speed makes surfing frustratingly slow and add the heaviness of the browser, surfing anything becomes a nightmare.  While the Internet speed keeps transitioning from 3G to 2G to even edge even when I take a 3G connection due to many factors like the presence of 3G in the area, the presence of the network provider etc. , I am so happy to tell you that I have found the perfect solution to my web browser problem with UC Browser.

UC Browser is very lite, fast and works beautifully even on low Internet speeds. Both surfing and downloading is faster with UC Browser than with any other browser that I have used so far. It also has an easy and simple UI, gives me many options to have fun by changing the theme etc., seamlessly switch between UC Browser across my devices by syncing open tabs and bookmarks, a smart file manager and even allows me to resume a download if it gets interrupted!

While the UC Browser is amazing, wait till you hear about another of its feature that every Cricket lover will love and that is UC Cricket which is a Cricket Service by UC Browser. It comes along with UC Browser and gives the Cricket buffs all information about Cricket at one place. Say goodbye to those days when we had to Google for the updates and then search for a Cricket website which was sometimes heavy and didn’t load on our slow connection!

Now with UC Cricket, I can get the live scores with auto update, fixture and result, watch videos, read the latest news at one place. The service is lite and works fluidly even on slow Internet speeds. It even has a reminder option where we can add a reminder to get notified before the start of a match! Also there is a comments section where I can chat with other Cricket lovers from all over the world and share views and opinions on a game.

With all these amazing features, I know that I can now lay back and enjoy surfing and following Cricket anytime and anywhere with UC Browser and UC Cricket. UC Browser truly lives upto his motto “Surf it All! Surf it Fast!”.

Have you used UC Browser and UC Cricket? What do you think about them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment